Demo Content not working properly

Hi there,

I have applied Integrity business, Could you help me getting the demo content to load as it does in the live preview?

I also cannot edit the header or footer.

Hi @Tylernz1
Thanks for writing to us.

You may find the solution on demo content import in this thread: Uh oh! Failed to install Creative Contact Form
Regarding your issue on editing the headers, we have created a test header and perform all operations like edit, save and delete.
Please specify if you are getting any specific issues on it. Any screenshot marked with the issue or video will help us to diagnose the issue.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

I would like the demo content to work as the live preview shows, im out of ideas on how to achieve this. Could you help please?

Many thanks.

Hey @Tylernz1,

I checked your setup and i’m seeing several 403 errors, it seems like your server is denying permission to retrieve the files and required resources for some reason. You will need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to ensure that your file permissions are set correctly.

You can follow this article to find out the correct permissions https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/05/proper-wordpress-filesystem-permissions-ownerships/#:~:text=Permissions%20for%20WordPress&text=All%20files%20should%20be%20664,php%20should%20be%20660%20.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.