Demo content not loading and Pro by mistake

Thanks so much @RueNel
I have used this standard demo in another site and was happy using that

Questions re: your installation

  1. If I wish to try another demo - one of the expanded demos - to expedite the process - will it load now or will I have same issue?

  2. Could you please let me know if you identified the issue that was preventing the demos loading onto this site please? Then I can ensure we both don’t have this process happen again - thanks

  3. If I do try another demo, and it doesn’t work as I wish, will I be able to get Integrity1 back?

  4. If I use an expanded demo - can I stiill add elements through cornerstone to alter/build on layout?

Thanks

Hi There,

1- Yes you can install the expanded demos, but you need to activate X for that.,at after use PRO if you would like.

2- Please try to install the demo using X and let us know if you face any issues.

3- Yes, just install integrity 1 again

4 - Yes

@Joao
Thank you. Will give this a go. I have bought another X licence so I can continue with X. Easier at the level I’m at right now.
Will let you know re: expanded if I want to hasten getting the site up.
Thanks again.

Sounds good! Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.