Demo Content Fails to upload

Hi,

I want to install the Bed and Breakfast demo content on my site unikutelle.com. It doesn’t work. In fact, the only demo content that seems to work is the Lawyer one, but that’s not the one that I want to install.

I checked my files via CPanel and nothing seems out of place. I tried to install with another browser (was using Chrome, tried Firefox), but it still didn’t work.

How do I correct this, please?

Hi Martin,

Sorry that you’re having that issue since your site is in under construction and we cant inspect much about it, please do the following:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Note: Some hosts do not allow increasing the PHP memory limit manually by their users. In that event, contact your host on how to increase the PHP memory limit.

I am also seeing this 503 Service Unavailable error on the site, please contact your host regarding this error.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello,

Thanks so much for the prompt reply.

I tried the options you mentioned but I still get the same error message.

I’ll take the website out of “Under Construction” mode right now, hoping that you will be able to see more of the site and solve the issue. I’d also like to know what the solution was when you get it. I want to learn a little bit more.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for opening the site but I can’t find anything wrong on the frontend. Would you mind providing us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the credentials, I did everything I could but it seems this is a server-side configuration issue. Here’s the error when I try to install the demo.

I see that you have a PHP version 5.6.35, please contact your host and ask on how you can update this to PHP version 7.1 or higher. And ask if they have a security features that could possibly blocking the cornerstone-endpoint

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.