I’m trying to do some pretty basic stuff with fonts (like have custom Google fonts for H2, H3 headings or custom font types that I can apply to only certain sections).
I’m really struggling to understand how these are set up in X now. Font management seems to be in lots of different places and I’m not clear what aspects interact with each other. Ive looked through the help section but all there is nuts and bolts information about what to click https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizer-typography/134
What I’d like to understand is
- How is font management organised in X/Cornerstone now.
- Where do I go to edit the H2, H3 standard fonts
- Why/when/what circumstances would I switch off the font manager?
- What happens when you switch it off and how are users expected to operate?
- What relationship does TypeKit or PunchFonts have?
As a pretty infrequent user I find this apex site really hard to use the new complexity added to the product makes this really time consuming to work out the basics that should be easy.
Where do I go to find tutorials on how all of these parts fit together please?
Sorry to gripe but I’ve wasted two hours trying to work out something that’s simple.