Critical site error and can't view dashboard

I was editing the agency theme template for my site, which was fine for a few days.
And after editing a page, I now get hit with “There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions”

I can log in and out of Wordpress, but cannot load the dashboard. I can edit pages in cornerstone and view them, but cannot go back to the dashboard at all.
I then installed a fresh demo site template to see if it overwritten anything, but I still get the same message.

The website is www.pummieproductions.co.uk and I am happy to send you the login details if you need them?

Hello @discomatt,

You can login through FTP then edit the wp-config.php file and find the line: define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );. Set it to true then save the file. Log back in the admin area and you should be able to see some more error information when you redo the steps you are having issues with.

If you’re not able to get it sorted based on the error message you will see, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I have left a secure note with the login information.
I cannot seem to access any part of the site besides the cornerstone plugin via the top of the page.

Hi @discomatt,

Sorry, but there is nothing we can do if we can’t access even the admin dashboard. Please provide FTP or cPanel login. Or please contact your host they might have a better idea on what is going on to the site right now.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.