Countdown has wrong time on mobile devices

Hi. I have a countdown timer inserted and the correct date, time and GMT-0500 are programmed. The problem is that it’s showing 4 hours too much time remaining when I view the page on my desktop computer using Chrome. Oddly enough, the same page on Safari on the desktop is fine and it’s also correct when using Chrome on my iPhone and iPad. But Chrome on the desktop computer is showing 4 hours too much. Thanks for your help.

Hi @kennyreff,

I have just checked my setup and the Countdown timer works fine regardless of the browser I am using. Would you mind trying to make sure that you have cleared your cache that is for the site and the browser cache?

Kindly also go to WP Admin > Settings > General then make sure that the site timezone is correct.

Also, if you have some plugins active active on the site, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.