I updated X to 6.0.4 and Cornerstone to 3.0.4 but now Cornerstone won’t open directly or through a page/post Edit with Cornerstone. Disabling all plugins made no difference. I don’t have any caching plugins. We are on PHP 5.6.
Thanks for asking.
Please follow up the steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Kindly get in touch with hosting provider to upgrade PHP. Please note that WordPress requires PHP 7 or greater. You can also refer following document for more information.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Thanks for writing in! I have re-generated your permalink settings and then I was able to create a new page using Cornerstone and then I was able to add elements as well. Please see secure note.
Ah, it has to have a title saved before Cornerstone will open.
Yes, basically you need to create the page/post first before you can open/edit it on Cornerstone/Content Builder.
Glad we could help, Cheers!
I have the same problem on domain www.tellasia.org. I tried all 8 things above but Cornerstone won’t open any page. My issue is not #7 or 8 as Cornerstone works fine on my other X Theme installations. It’s just this one site where it’s messed up. Note I’m running Pro on this site. I would truly appreciate your assistance.
Error mssg: The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.
Origin URL: https://www.tellasia.org
Preview URL: https://www.tellasia.org/donate
I removed your Secure Note as the secure note is visible to the original poster of the thread and you are not the original poster.
We totally understand that the problem seems to be the same, but each environment has its unique set of attributes which we need to check.
Please open up a separate thread and give us the detailed information of the problem and steps that you already took for the troubleshooting alongside the login information there using a secure note.
We will follow up the case for you.
oops!! thanks, ok
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.