Cornerstone Time-out

When I try to edit my about page, after about 10-15 seconds the page goes away and says the page you are looking for no longer exist.

What could be causing this?

Hey Stephen,

Does the page automatically redirects without you doing anything? If so, you might have a third party redirect script or plugin running in your site.

If the builder redirects when you click on the Workspace Navigation, please try a simple permalink reset. You can do that by going to Settings > Permalinks then click the Save Changes button.

If that does not help, there could be custom htaccess redirect rule in your htaccess file. That file can be found at the root of your WordPress install. Try renaming that file to .htaccess-bak and do the simple permalink reset again.

If all of the suggestions above does not work, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

I added my login above in a secure note so that you can access the issue and try to help find a resolution.

Thanks!

Hello @sriggs9110,

I have logged in and checked your page. It turns out that there is index.php in your permalink. I went ahead and removed it already.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.