Cornerstone Preview not working, just stuck loading. Getting this error Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data') at R1e (app.react18.7.4.4.js?ver=7.4.4:134:8337)

I just upgraded Cornerstone and now the content area is not loading and I’m getting this error.

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘data’)
at R1e (app.react18.7.4.4.js?ver=7.4.4:134:8337)
at HTMLDocument. (app.react18.7.4.4.js?ver=7.4.4:134:1090

I looked as well and it’s with window.csAppConfig.data though the data looks the same as other sites that are loding with the same version.

I did also move this site from WP Engine to Nexcess hosting

Hi @olwm,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue ** if you activated it.
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tristup, I disabled every other plugin and it’s still not working. It’s from upgrading from 5.1.5 to the latest. I have set up a staging site and I’ll provide the login info.

Hello @olwm,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given credentials are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Sorry, please try again with the same login.

Hi RevCatch,

The issue could be coming from a 3rd party plugin. I would recommend that you start deactivating the Complianz plugin and see how it goes. Perhaps, this thread might interest you:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Oh man, I spent so much time on this :slight_smile: Thank you very much!

You are most welcome, RevCatch.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.