I was working on my site this morning and all of the sudden Cornerstone stopped loading. I haven’t added any plugins. I’ve cleared my cache. And I ve tried on multiple browsers. Help !! I need to work on a page that is supposed to go live today and I’m totally stuck !
Please try the following:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.