Cornerstone loading randomly

Hi @suziew,

The problem you are experiencing i indeed because of the slow server which causes the time out and the error message that you see. The other times you click on the refresh button it loads fewer data as some of them are already cached in the browser.

I suggest that you wait for the upcoming release which is supposed to be available next week. In the new version, we improved the timeout message and the system will wait more to get a response from the server. That must help your case as the problem you are experiencing is that the server is too slow and the timeout message shows after certain amount of time.

There is no exact ETA on the next release, but the Release Candidate is already there, so it will be available on manual update very soon, and after few days it will go to the automatic update.

Thank you.

Thanks for replying.
I’ll wait for the update and see what happens.
Is there anything else I can do to speed it up?

Hey There,

You might want to check out our knowledge base article that would help you speed up your site.
Please read it from here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210/1

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.