Cornerstone editor version is fine, live page has issues on desktop but not mobile

I spent most of the day creating a page (I believe I cloned an existing page to try to speed up the process). Everything looks okay in the Cornerstone Editor and on mobile on my iPhone, but the preview and published versions on desktop (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Chrome incognito) are all showing the old header halfway down the page and other sections are mixed up or missing, images are missing, and it’s only about half complete.

On a potentially related note, the header image on mobile for my home page never updated when I switched it out. So that seems to be the opposite issue, the new image is on all browsers except iPhone.

Help please! Thank you!

Hi @joymactavish,

Thank you for writing in, there are certain sections on your page that are supposed to be visible only on certain screen size, that is possible with a feature called Hide During Breakpoints

On Classic Elements which you’re using on your page, it’s called Hide Based on Screen Width, but that is the same feature.

What this does is lets you hide a certain section on certain screen width.

Use the Responsive Preview tool to preview the page builder on mobile so you can see the content/section for mobile view.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.