Hi there, I Updated to the newest version and now I cannot access to edit in Cornerstone, it loads but nothing shows. I have no idea what to do to get it to work again.
Kindly double check that you have updated X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:
Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.
Please also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:
Hi Fleurette ,
I would like to check but the login provided doesn’t seem to work.
Can you please check again and let us know.
I have updated note.
I got the HTTP 500 error when accessed the content builder:
Please follow up the steps below:
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.
- Turn off all the cache plugins.
- Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.
- Check your
PHP Max Execution Timeand set it for
120for optimal usage (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and FTP Account using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Thank you, seems it was a plug in conflict, not sure which one - I only activated what I needed again.
You’re most welcome, Fleurette.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.