Cornerstone continues in a loop

Conerstone recently stopped working when trying to edit any pages. Cornerstone never seems to load and continues in a loop. I have the current version of the x theme which is 7.1.2. I also have the current version of wordpress which is 5.3.2. The solutions I found in the forum didn’t seem to help solve my problem. I also added the following code to my wp-config.php file which did not seem to fix the problem either:

set_time_limit(300);
define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);
define(‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’);

Help please.

Hi Carina,

There are instances where the code added to the wp-config.php file does not take effect because of the limitation the web host has set so it would be best to double check with them if your PHP Memory Limit was actually increase.

Please also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thank you for the response. I have sent a secure note.

Hello Carina,

I have successfully logged in to your site. I edited one of your pages and I could not replicate any issues.
This is what I am seeing:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Thank you for checking into it. On my end, I am not able to edit in cornerstone even after I cleared my cache. Cornerstone still continues in a loop. I am able to edit with cornerstone in pivate browsing mode.

Hello Carina,

Since you can edit Cornerstone in private browsing mode, you might be having a browser cache issue. Clear your browser cache. Please also check for any browser extensions that might be preventing Cornerstone from loading.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.