ConvertPlus - MailChimp issues

I tested my info bar and slide in with Convert Plus and I get the message (on both info bar and slide-in) "THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR REQUEST. The administrator has been notified already!

I can see my new email test subscribes in my Convert Plus contacts but it is not making it to MailChimp.
In my MailChimp account API Keys page I am getting these two errors:

1. Your merge fields were invalid.
  2. The requested resource could not be found.

As for “The administrator has been notified already!” As the Admin, I received no message of error. As a new subscriber I received no welcome message, nor did the page redirect (to a thank you page) work either after clicking the submit button.

I have connected Mailchimp to Convert Plus with Connect and API code. And since the error codes are propagating, with the correct timestamps, over to my Mailchimp account, I imagine the two are properly linked and communicating.
I tried it in troubleshooting mode, and still had the same problem.
What should I try next?
Thanks,
Sean

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Probably you may have fields that you’re not using in your form, but those fields are set as required so that you’re getting those errors when processing the form request.

Also make sure to clear your cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks! Yes, in MC there was a name field I abandoned when setting up the slide-ins. Everything seems back on track, and working as it should!

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.