ConvertPlus info bar error

My info bar shows, but when you put in an email, it gives this error message:

There was an error. Administrator has already been notified

Hey @jpenns,

There is an admin-ajax error in your site most probably caused by a third party plugin which is also conflicting with ConvertPlus (see Secure Note). Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Hello, thank you for that. I deleted the plugin that seems to have been causing issues. I see no 400 errors on the page at this point. But I still get the same problem with this info bar.

In this case, we would also need FTP access so we could enable debugging and check other PHP errors.

Thanks.

Ok here it is

Hi there,

It looks like the issue is the listing. I created a new Campaign in ConvertPlus > Connect named X TEST ONLY with listing of Smart Nutrition. Then assigned it to Newsletter - Meal Planning Hacks then I tested the subscription and it works.

The listing that was assigned to that info bar is Smart Nutrition Newsletter, but that listing isn’t there when I created the new campaign. So you probably deleted it or renamed within your Mailchimp account.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.