Convert Plus plugin causing issues

We noticed an issue with the Convert Plus plugin. Since updating it, it has caused our headers to disappear - disabling it solved the issue and has made the headers reappear.

However, despite us updating it, the plugin is still showing as not being up to date, promting us to update to version 3.5.3., and when we click on “View details” button in the plugin section, we’re shown the “Plugin not found.” message.

Any idea what can be done here?

1 Like

Hey @INcroatia,

I activated ConvertPlus and your header is still displayed. Would you mind providing screenshots comparing your header with and without ConvertPlus?

Thanks.

I have the exact same problem after updating (or trying to update) the Convert Plus plugin to 3.5.3. It says it is updated, put then in the next screen refresh it says it needs to be updated. The ‘update’ crashes my website formatting (same as above) and I can’t change anything using X Pro. The only thing that fixes the problem is deactivating the plugin. I have had issues with this plugin in the past (however not this bad), so I am currently thinking I should just dump the plugin completely. My website is www.woodtech.events and I am leaving Convert Plus deactivated at the moment. I also use the same setup on 10+ websites and I know not to update the plugin until I work out a replacement OR the plugin is fixed.

Hi @Innovatek,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, the latest supported version of ConvertPlus is 3.5.1 (you can refer here). Please delete your current version 3.5.3 and reinstall the ConvertPlus under PRO > Validations > Extensions, it should reinstall the 3.5.1 version on your site.

If the issue persists, please create your own thread and provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have decided to replace Convert Plus with another plugin (not sure which yet). This was a major issue and it is not the first time I have had issues with this plugin recently. This plugin always seems to have problems with updating, even though it was installed via Theme X Pro’s system. There has also been other bugs in the past. This was the first time is bricked my site and that was the final nail in the coffin.

You are most welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.