on my site
I can’t change or save the contents anymore.
When I delete everything except for the revolution slider it is working again.
Could you look into that and tell me what is causing the problem since I need to edit a few things on the start page.
Login date attached.
Thanks for writing in!
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Follow the instructions given in this article.
If you’ve already done this, do let us know so we can proceed with a closer look.
Hey @jumar ,
the problem seems to lay somewhere else.
When I remove all the emojies on the site, it is working again.
Could you check that and tell me what the problem is here?
That usually happens if your database rejects certain characters within the content. It could be related to character encoding. Please try the solution here.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.