Content is displaying correctly on preview but wont show on live

Hi, the FTP was pointing at wrong folder, i did the necessary changes.

i also increased the WP memory limit, but it had no impact.

Thanks,
Byron

Hi Byron,

I was able to login to your FTP, but when trying to view your files for example wp-config.php, I’m getting the following error (see secure note).

Could you please make sure that you have granted enough privileges for the FTP user or you don’t have any other restrictions applied.

Let us know.
Thanks!

Hi Staff,

I dont have restrictions applied, i just logged in and was able to see and download files.

Thanks,
Byron

Hey Byron,

The issue could have been with Permalinks and/or caching. In WPML > Languages, I tried changing the URL format to Different languages in directories and the I’ve resaved the permalinks.

I then cleared all caches because @Rad had pointed out that this could have been the issue.

I then switched to your original URL format which is Language name added as a parameter.

With the permalinks and caching cleared, I opened your Health page and saw that the Spanish and Hatian pages are blank both in the builder and in the front-end. I simply added content to those pages and I encountered no issue. Translation works. Please check the secure note to see my test.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.