Content being hidden behind header

Hi Christian,

I understand your concerns, but at this point I’m really hoping that we’d finally be done fixing the problems and this seems like the last one at the moment. I’ll pass your instructions on to my coder and will let you know if anything else comes up.

Cheers,
Andreas

Thank you for understanding, like Christian said, please write it on a new thread if you have a follow-up question or a different issue.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

Hi,

This is about an issue that I’ve already addressed before, namely the hashtags appearing at the end of the domain after clicking on any links to the page. The site only scrolls to that section so there’s no point to these hashtags. And most sites don’t have them either.

From what I remember you’ve said that you didn’t provide an option to disable them because you saw no reason for it. Now that we’ve switched to the Pro version of the theme, is there still no option for that here? If not, would you have any other solution for that? My coder would otherwise fix it with some custom code.

Cheers,
Andreas

Hey Andreas,

Adding the hashtag to the URL is the default behavior of a Jump Link. Before, like other themes, we did not include the hashtag. We later realized that it’s important because if a website user wants to save the section of your page, without a hashtag, s/he won’t be able to go back to the section easily. S/he will have to inspect the code and copy the ID of the section. We just restored the default behavior of the browser. We just added the scroll animation and header offset.

Please visit the links below to know more about the Jump Link and its benefits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still don’t want it though, feel free to have your developer override it. We don’t have the code for that and please just note that we will not support issues that arise from customizations.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Yes, you’ve explained this before, and yet I don’t remember seeing any other sites that do this. So what I’m wondering is why you didn’t make this an option that people can enable or disable easily but have made it mandatory instead. But I’ll tell my coder to get rid of it with code. And maybe you could pass on the feedback to make this an option in a future update.

Cheers,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Yes, you got a point, I have added this as a feature request option to append or not to append the hashtag ID for One-page navigation. All of these requests are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive, and please keep in mind that our Dev Team needs to consider a lot of things, implementing a new feature is not easy as it may sound.

Have a nice day,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.