Content Area Modal Element - Pro Theme issue

As by @tristup requested I’m starting a new thread about the problem because the solution provided by him in the other thread does not work with Pro, because there is not Cornerstone Plugin that could be removed and reinstalled.

Browser log says:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'mega_menus' of undefined
TypeError: Cannot read property 'matches' of null 

when placing the Content Area Modal element on a page while editing the page.

Prior Pro Theme version 4.2.3 it did work (tested with 4.2.2 and Wordpress 5.6.2 / Wordpress 5.7).

It’s just the Content Modal Area element. Navigation Modal and Search Modal have no problem.

Best regards
Mirco

I have a simular problem with Content Area Element on PRO, after update. Hope there will be help, soon.

Hello Mirco and @marcuz,

I suspect that this is a bug in the recent release or a conflict with WordPress 5.7. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us.

Came here to report and so it’s NOT just me. =) Good to know.

Just to add a little: inspector controls still show and seem to work. Front end seems unaffected. It’s just the rendering in the builder.

Will need a resolution soonest possible, theme.co, it’s freaking my clients out even if I tell them it’s still working. =)

Hello @MintCondition,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the bug of the recent release or it might be a conflict with the latest version of the WordPress release as my colleague @ruenel mentioned we have already submitted it to our issue tracker so that our developer can check it

Thanks for understanding

Hi everyone,

I apologize we still don’t have a fix available for this. It has been corrected for the next release, but this won’t be available until Pro 4.3 and Cornerstone 5.3 which are coming out the first week of April.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.