Comment section stopped showing on all posts

Hi there,

My comment section has been gone for some time now and I can’t seem to get it back. I have it allowed in Settings > Discussion and in each individual post at the bottom in the Discussion setting. I’ve tried disabling all plugins and this did not change it. I’ve read other similar topics on here but could not find a solution. The comments sections used to be there and then it just disappeared. Please help.

Here is a post that used to have comments on it.

Hi Kodeblue,

Thank you for writing in, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a look.

Cheers!

As I mentioned in the first message, I have already tried deactivating all of the 3rd party plugins before messaging you. This did not make a difference. I left a secure note with my login credentials. I appreciate the help. Thanks!

Hi Kodeblue,

Thank you for the credentials, please navigate to Settings > Discussion and do not check the “Automatically close comments on articles older than X days” option.

Settings »Discussion Settings

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That worked! Thank you!

I appreciate your help!

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.