Classic Google Map blank

Is there a reason why my Classic Google Map elements no longer appear on the front end? I can see them in the Cornerstone content editor but they are not visible on the front end. I contacted Google support and they said that the map was not being initiated from the back end and once it was it would start showing correctly.

Is the Classic Google Map element in Xtheme still supported? I have been using this since launching our website several years ago and it appears lately with Google’s new API restrictions, my maps have no longer been visible.

Hi @colink,

Sorry to hear that you’re having that issue, I can see the issue on your site but I can’t replicate it on my dev site, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.