Church Demo won't allow footer widgets

How do I enable widgets in the footer using the Church template. It tells me that "Your theme has 7 other widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.

You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages."

I need to have them sitewide.
Thanks

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for writing in, to activate the Footer Widget Areas, please navigate to Theme Options > Footer, then set how many footer widget areas you want to have.

Then navigate to Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see the Footer Areas there, add content that you like.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Yes that I know. All of that has been done.

Hi Eddie,

Did that resolve the issue or not? Please clarify. If not, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Also while you’re in there. Is there a reason I can edit a classic text box?

Hi Eddie,

I have logged in to your site and you will have to add some contents in the Footer widgets area in Appearance > Widgets.

Right now you have added some widgets to the areas but the widgets are empty.

As for the textbox issue, you should be able to edit it but in case you can’t, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.