Checkout page header will not preview but works across all other pages

Hello
I have seen this issue a few times on here and read through them. I am using Pro the only page that I am getting this error message -
“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”

• on is the checkout page, so I am unable to have a consistent header with the rest of the site. I enabled debug and added the changes but am not having any better results. The header works sitewide apart from the checkout and I have not installed any new plugins since.
    Can someone help me please?
    Cheers
    PV

Hey Victor,

If your header has a Cart element, please try removing it and test the checkout page again.

If that’s not the case, please give us your site’s WordPress Login URL, Username and Password in a Secure Note so we can check your setup.

Thanks.

Hello Victor,

Thanks for providing the information. I can confirm that you cannot edit the header when assigned to the checkout page. Please also be advised that the checkout page is a dynamic page generated by WooCommerce. Any dynamic display will affect the builder thus resulting to a no preview in the header builder. I would highly recommend that you un-assign the custom header for your check out page. Once it is un-assigned, you can edit the header. After you are done editing and satisfied with the custom header, you can re-assign it back to the check out page. This is the quickest way to get around the builder and finish editing with your custom header for the check out page.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
thanks for this. I have unassigned it and then reassigned it in the builder. Is there another way to assign it without using the header builder that I am unaware of?

this issue is that when I did what you suggested I still have no header on the checkout

Hello Victor,

The custom header has been assigned and should display in your Checkout page already. Please add a product to your cart first and then proceed to check out. The custom header should be visible from there.

Please let us know how it goes.

thank you so much. how did you do it?

Hello Victor,

I have un-assigned the custom header first in Pro > Headers and then edit it. I saved the changes and then go back to Pro > Headers to assign the header to the check out page.

Hope this helps.

ok that’s weird. i did that but it didn’t work for me. Thanks again!!

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.