Checkout page 500 error!

Hey @Rad,

I was just checking in as you said that the checkout page has no internal error anymore but for some reason the entire website has an Internal Error now :open_mouth:

Are you sure you are on the correct website ? I believe Christian once also thought the issue was solved however, he was also just on the wrong website. The website with the issue is stiickzz.pro not stiickzz.com

Also, since I didnā€™t touch the website since my last post 2 days ago, where the site was still working completely fine except for the checkout page) I assume one of you guys changed some stuff in the server files which causes the internal error throughout the whole site.

HI there,

Have you done some changes or is it the cache? Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the correct one even on my first reply on this thread (I read your reply to Christian about that). Maybe you can switch to another hosting testing? But regardless, your only option is not to use checkout shortcode in the builder.

And weā€™re not changing anything, there is no need to change when weā€™ll just need to do is check the checkout page in the front. The only change that I did was generating default pages for woocommerce but that was my first reply and itā€™s been 6 days.

Please contact your hosting provider and get some error log to see whatā€™s causing it.

Thanks!

This is the error Iā€™m getting currently. How are you able to access the website ?

Also, so you are saying that just letting Woocommerce generating the sites itself should fix the issue?
Because the last time I fully deleted the checkout page and let it generate through Woocommerce it didnā€™t fix the issue at all.
If possible, you could even log into the site and test that out to see that it is not working unfortunetly :confused:

Hi there,

Thatā€™s what I want to know too, have you done some changes? The debug.log is just generated today and looks like itā€™s recent. Plus, some files are updated today, have you updated them?

Another problem is your site canā€™t generate error logs due to permission. I tried to capture it with Wordpress debug log and it canā€™t.

But since you provided your CPANEL, I went ahead and did some manual debugging and found out that the error is because of your Woocommerce plugin itself. I renamed its folder through CPANELā€™s File manager to disable it, so you may access it now. Have you recently updated it? Please install new Woocommerce.

And NO, I didnā€™t say deleting it will fix it, I said regenerating the pages will create default pages required by Woocommerce because you said youā€™re getting page no ID message. And I said there was no internal server error when I checked it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hey @Rad

As I said, Iā€™m pretty sure I didnā€™t change anything for the past few days.
I want to reinstall Woocommerce now as you said but when I try to access the plugins section of the wordpress dashboard I get a page not found message.

Is it maybe possible to chat with you through Facebook? That way we could maybe take a few minutes to have a more detailed look into this issue and whenever you need information from me I can provide them in seconds. Through this forum itā€™s taking quite some time to solve this issue. I mean itā€™s been 15 days already. Thanks in advance !

EDIT: I just found out why the entire site had the internal error for a while and why the plugins & themes page in the dashboard would show a page not found error. Somehow someone changed the php version from 7.1 to 5.6. I changed it back to 7.1 again which makes the site work again however, the 500 internal error on the checkout page still remains.

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I managed to find a way around this issue.
I didnā€™t really manage to fix it but what I did was I saved the checkout template inside of Pro from my older Website which was still using some classic sections and classic elements. I then loaded that Template into my new website where I had the issue. This seems to work for now.

Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciate you guys taking the time over the past 2 weeks to help me with this issue.

Hey There,

Youā€™re most welcome.
Glad we were able to assist you in anyway we can. Itā€™s a good thing you also understand that some issues take a careful investigation and takes time to get resolved.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.