Change Blog Post Template

Hey.

How can I change my blog posts template to blank, no container, header and footer?

Hi Barry,

The Blog Posts do not have page templates and that is how the default Wordpress post systems are set up too.

It is following the template files that can be changed through customization.

Hope this helps you get started.

Hmmm… How do I remove the post title?

Hi Barry,

Please see the file _content-post-header.php under pro\framework\views\{YOUR-STACK-NAME} copy that to your child theme, there you’ll see the line that output the post title, you can either remove that line or comment it out.

Please do mind that this customization is outside of the support that we can offer, It would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Thanks,

Okay. Thanks.

You are most welcome!

Please @ruenel , I need your step by step guide for me to create a blank template, no container, header, and footer for my blog posts but also include the comment section. I know there are several templates for pages but for posts, I only saw “Post Format” but it isn’t impressive to me. I’d love to have all of those templates I have for pages for my posts too but with the comment section too.

Please I need your detailed instructions on how to go about this.

Thank you so much.

PS: It’d be stress-free for us all if Themeco can consider including templates for posts just as we have for pages.

I’m getting frustrated right now please…

This is truly helpful in a way. But, how do I specify a template for pages or posts?

Hello @friech, I want to remove the featured image also. Finally, I want to remove the shadows and make the page go full width too. Which files should I alter?

Thanks.

Hello Barry,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Meanwhile, to create a custom post template for you site, please refer to this thread:

The changes in the mentioned thread does not have the featured image already.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thanks. Anyways, I have already seen that after waiting long enough and not getting any response. Everything is working just fine now.

BTW; Where can I find the PHP File for Default Template? I want to alter it so I won’t have to select a template all the time because I am only interested in just one template. Thanks.

Hi Barry,

It’s the file named wp-page.php inside \framework\views\{stackname}. But please do mind that we do not provide support for customization, it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

Have a great day!

Okay, thanks.

You’re welcome!

It’s actually wp-single.php for all post types.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.