Cart Off Canvas Buttons Background Colors

Hi,

I have noticed that there does not appear to be a background color picker for the mini cart buttons on the Cart Off Canvas element, even though the documentation shows that they should be styled just like a standard button. Is this a feature which has been accidentally missed?

Thanks,
Christopher

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just confirm that there’s no option to change the button background color of the mini cart element. In order for us to change the button background, we need to do it via element CSS using custom code. To do that, please go to Mini Cart > Customize > Element CSS and add this code.

$el .x-anchor{
  background-color: #BC3113 !important;
}

To know how to get the hex code, please refer to this article.

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

On the other hand, I will report this as a bug so that it will be implemented in the future.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc,

That is what I had already done. It was more a question of was the button background color picker missing. Can this be added as a feature, please? As default, my mini cart buttons background and text were both white, so the button did not show at all, unless hovered over.

Thanks,
Christopher

Hi Christopher,

The problem has been already reported by my colleague to the Issue Tracker for further investigation by our development team. As a temporary solution, you can add the custom CSS code as suggested by my colleague.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.