Cart off canvas button background still missing

hi there,

the button background color for cart off canvas is still missing in the builder.
can you pls fix this?

thanks

Hello @deranaloge,

Thanks for writing to us.

If you are talking about this toggle button background color.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (48)s

You need to go to the Cart Off-Canvas —>Toggle —>Background—>Set color from here

If you are pointing to something else please share the exact page URL and marking screenshot.

Hope it helps
Thanks

hi there,

no i dont mean the TOGGLE, i mean the BUTTON in the MINI CART. :slight_smile:
in the screenshot you can see, i cant edit the background color of the button at all. this is since the update to 5.x. i reported this allready (PRO 5.0.8: cart off canvas button background color missing and line height does not work)

it was there before update.
here is the screenshot:

thanks again

Hello @deranaloge,

Regretfully there is no option at the moment but you can change the button background color through the custom CSS code. You can add these CSS codes under Mini Cart —>Customize—>Element CSS

$el .woocommerce-mini-cart__buttons.buttons a.wc-forward.x-anchor {
    background: rgb(171,35,35);
}

$el .woocommerce-mini-cart__buttons.buttons a.checkout.wc-forward.x-anchor {
    background: rgb(171,35,35);
}

Please feel free to change the color code as per your design. The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.