I am not able to save neither publish the changes I make to the content or design of my pages.
Uh oh! Content fail to save
Please try the following and let me know how it goes:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.
I opened your home page in Cornerstone and tested adding a Line element at the end of your content and I experienced no issue.
That is despite there are errors in the console which I’d recommend that you contact your host for.
cornerstone-endpoint 503 issue, please ask your host to whitelist that directory from Mod Security or any other systems. They will know where it’s coming from since they are in control of the server.
But Why I’m still not able to save my updates then?
Would it be my computer then?
The issue is on your contact page, and the cause is the iframe added to the embed map element. Adding any iframe results to 403 Forbidden error in the Save request.
Perpahs your host a security feature that blocks requests that contain iframes? It could be related to this https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/cant-embed-1/. You must configure it to allow iframes, if not possible, then please try installing iframe plugin. Please check this https://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/. Then add your iframe code in that format.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.