Can't find string for translation

Hi there

I would like to translate this Title in my Blog-Posts into German and Italian:
TAG ARCHIVE:
Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as " "

I use WPML but I cant find the string to translate this particular Title

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Felix,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can translate strings manually, here’s a thread that you can follow Comment on post

Please note that using this method the original string should match the extract string you wish to translate.
Any space or mismatched characters will invalidate the translation.

Since you’ve WPML I’d recommend you to follow https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/ and https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/xtheme/

Hope this helps!

Hi Nabeel

Thank you very much for your reply. With WPML I was able to translate all of my strings. WPML works perfectly with X-Theme. But if I search for the exact string “Below you’ll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as”, no result can be found.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi Felix,

I just tried it and I’m able to search it, perhaps it’s due to single quote. Please try this one

Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been categorized as

The is different from ', and there should be space character after as. Here is a sample code responsible for that

__( "Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been categorized as ", '__x__' ) . '<strong>&ldquo;' .

And this strings from POT file which makes it translatable and searchable

msgid "Below you'll find a list of all posts that have been tagged as "
msgstr ""

Thanks!

Hi Rad
Thank you very much for your help! Yes, I managed to find the string now and was able to change the language.
I don’t know, why I couldn’t find it before, I have used the WordPress search engine…
I am glad, it worked out now!
Thanks again!

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.