Can't Edit Footer

Hi there,

I’m not sure regarding this, you will need to contact your hosting service provider to ask about the expenses.

Thank you.

As I’ve mentioned previously Bluehost does not give me the option to downgrade my wordpress.

Since I’m new at using Wordpress I need to ask you guys, are issues like the one we are working through normal? We’ve been trying to fix this for two weeks now.

I’ve learned with Bluehost that I can install the downgraded wordpress but doing so is beyond my experience. I’m at a loss here guys. I don’t know what to do. You’ve been great but I’m not sure I’ve got a foundation to use your platform. I’d love it if you could convince me otherwise. Are we at an impasse?

I’d like to add again that I’d love it if you guys could get me up to speed. Learning to use wordpress is super important to me.

I was reading through some of the other forums with the same problem. I have also tried shutting off revolution slider then turning on woocommerce and it did not work.

I just go it to work. While reading through another thread I found this suggestion.

“go to Woocommerce > Settings > General options then set Default customer location to No location by default”

Glad it worked and thanks for sharing!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.