Cant Acces PRO Editor to Edit Pages

Hi, I’m trying to edit a page (or anything PRO related) and it takes me to WordPress login page. I log in again and
nothing happens, thus I cant enter to create new pages, or edit old ones.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Juan

Hey Juan,

We had an issue like that in the past but it has long been fixed. Checking the site’s on your licenses page, I saw that all sites are up to date so the cause of the issue could be different. Please do the following first because we need to know if this is really an issue with our theme or the issue is because of a third-party factor.

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

2. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-backup. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button. Please ask your web host to assist you with this.

Only if none of that helps, please provide the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP access

Thanks.

Hello Juan,

Thanks for updating in! It seems that your PHP memory limit is only 40MB. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If ever you want to figure out how to get your FTP details, please check this out:

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi, did the memory changes you asked for, and nothing happens. Still when I try to edit my pages in PRO, I am prompted again to log into Wordpress.

Hello @360DigitalCo,

Can you please update the WP credentials? It seems that we can no longer login using the given username or password. Your files and config settings seems fine. We need to check your site again.

Thanks.

ok will do in a private message

Hi @360DigitalCo,

Sorry for the back and forth but the wp-login you provided on your first post is still not working (see screenshot below).

The FTP credentials works, and I see your memory limit is now 128M, that’s good, but still below the Wordpress recommended, please bump that to 256M.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.