Cannot use Main Nav Menu on Mobile when Slider Revolution Activated

Hello Guys,

So I have a very peculiar problem.

When the plugin Slider Revolution is activated, I cannot use the Main navigation Menu when accessing the website from mobile devices. It works perfectly fine when accessing on desktops and larger devices. The website in question is www.nlfnlr.com

I am sure its some conflict. But it was working fine until sometime ago. Kindly suggest/advice if you have a solution.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much again.

Regards,
Jesse

Hey Jesse,

I checked your site on my Android phone and experience the issue you described. Regretfully, there’s no apparent reason as to why this is happening and I couldn’t replicate this in my test site so we need to check your setup.

But before we ask for access to your site and investigate, I’d first like to kindly ask that you try the following potential solution to Slider Revolution conflicts.

1. Edit your slide
2. Go to Advanced
3. Enable Put JS to Body
4. Also, try enabling or disabling Insert scripts in footer and Defer JavaScript loading in the Global Settings

I’d also like to clarify that what’s not working for me is the Submenu items do not open. Is that what you’re also experiencing.

If none of the suggestions above work, please give us the following info in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

Hello Christian.

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

To answer to your question - it’s both the sub-menu as well as the main menu.

I tried as you suggested and even toggled the enable/disable on Defer JS loading but still nothing. I am going to share my admin login here so you could have a look at the backend… Thank you again for your support :slight_smile:

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for providing the credentials. I suspect that this is a conflict with Slider Revolution and our Smooth Scroll plugin. Would you mind deactivating the Smooth Scroll plugin and see if this will resolve the issue?

Also, please temporarily deactivate all optimizations on your site. Please contact your web host and the caching plugin developer about this.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue still, please copy your live site to a staging server and give us administrator level access. The one you gave isn’t an administrator so I could not see all the plugins that are installed.

Thanks.

Hey Christian,

You were right, it was the Smooth Scroll Plugin. I disabled it and everything works.

Also apologies about the user id I gave you. It is indeed Admin account but I forgot to configure it on the Shield Plugin I was using.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

You’re welcome Jesse!
We’re glad @Christian were able to help you out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.