Cannot seem to install anything from design cloud today

Hi, After following a few threads on the forums , i update my PHP limit and set about downloading GYM theme from design cloud, but it still doesn’t installed. My details are on on Ballymenawebsitedesign.com/yourbusinessname

Hi @shawinglasgow,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please contact your web host to configure the following server settings to the specified value or more.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

And also please update your PHP version.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Thanks, I have asked them to do this. Fingers crossed. Thanks

Hi, Ok, my host company have came back and confirmed the following;
PHP is th emost updatef they do at php 7.3 . They have also confirmed that all of the following have been confirmed;
memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

But still I cannot install SITEs from Design cloud? Very odd, as Ive never had a problem like this before. CAn you help ?

Thanks

Hello Gareth,

When I import the Gym demo site, I am seeing an error 404 in the backend while loading the Design Cloud.
dT7nsp1kRlWRR_6svyCF4w

There is also a nonce verification failed issue. This nonce error is usually fixed by resetting the salt keys. Please try resetting your Authentication Unique Keys and Salts in your wp-config.php . You can get a new one from https://api.wordpress.org/secret-key/1.1/salt/. After that, please try checking if the issue persists.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel,
Thanks as always for all your support, its always so helpful. Unfortunatley this has not changed anything. I did a fresh install of WP for this staging site but to no avail. Ok, just to be super clear on my side of things. I am trying to set up a staging website. In this staging site area I am trying to download some design templates. Does it matter that my original site has X theme on it and not pro? I do not want to overwrite my current Theme on Ballymena website design , I just want to set up a staging site in the background so I can showcase some ready built examples to my clients. I will provide my C-PAnel login details to see if you can find anything nasty in there thats stopping tis from happpening? Thanks Ruenel.
Thanks for your help on this.
Great Support. TA

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for reaching out.

This appears to be security-related, the nonce failure means the session also expired, and that session is handled by your hosting’s security. I checked your CPanel logs and this is what I found

client denied by server configuration

And based on my testing, it could be related to connection limit, when I tried the import multiple times, it has a varying amount of time before the error appears. That’s why you’ll see already imported pages and some images as well, then when it reached the set connection limit, it stopped working.

I have a similar experience and it’s on WPBakery builder where it won’t work too due to the limit imposed by hosting. And this is very common on shared hosting, and common limit is 20 to around 50 connections. For this one, I recommend contacting your hosting provider to allow the import, else, you’ll not able to import it at all unless you move to another host that has no limit.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.