Can you change header style as you scroll down page?

Let’s say I have a sticky header and as you scroll down the page below the top page/post image, the header changes.

For example: When some one lands on the page…
I know how to make the header be transparent so you can see the page/post image below it.

My ? is as you scroll down the page and you pass the top image on the post/page…

The header (still being stuck to the top of the page) changes to a completely different header with color behind it…

You are still on the same page, only you’ve scrolled down a little and the header changes.

is that possible with pro?

TY

Hello @johnbogs11,

Thanks for writing in! It may be possible with custom coding. The code will have to check the header when you pass the top image or not. And then a custom CSS is applied to the header when it passed the image. Perhaps this old thread can help you as a reference:

Be advised that custom coding is beyond the scope of our support under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One service for further assistance.

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.