Buy Buttons

Hey RueNel,

I tried inputting that code and the “about me” still isn’t showing up after the blog post, only my global block is showing up. And I also don’t have any custom code. Anything in my .php is from apex support staff.

Thanks
David

Hey guys, disregard. I didn’t realize I can simply add the author shortcode into the global block. Problem solved. Thanks for all the help.

Sorry one more final question - I know you guys are probably wanting to shut down this thread by now.

Can you help me understand what this is that shows up on my blog post?

Will that show up to the public when my site goes live? I just don’t know what it is or why it is there, when I hit the option to turn of meta it still stays there.

Thanks

Hello David,

Thanks for updating in! Please do not say that we always want to shutdown this thread. Our aim in our support is to resolve any issue. We do appreciate if the issue is added one thread after the other to avoid getting off topic and confusion to our staff responding on the issue.

By the way, you are referring to the Meta widget. You can change this in your widgets section which can be done in Appearance > Widgets.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.