Pro 5.0.8 .x-graphic-primary paddin 0.9em but no padding in element active

hi there,

it seems there is another small bug for the primary graphic icon.
even if no padding is activated in the graphic element (decativated or 0em linked all sides), a padding of 0.9em is automatically active.

padding

cheers

Hi @deranaloge,

Thank you for writing in, but I can’t replicate this issue on my end, so we cant list this as a bug. Can you check the following?

• Check all your custom CSS, make sure there is no broken syntax on those. You can use this tool.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

hi there,

i disabled all plugins => same error
i cleared all caches => same error

a padding of 0.9 is on every x-graphic-primary thing

i add the creds and some images to secure note.
thanks in advance for your help

cheers

Hi @deranaloge,

There are two Cart Off-Canvas element on your header that has this custom CSS.

.x-graphic-primary{
  padding: 0.9em;
}

I supposed that is to apply the padding on the basket icon specifically, but that class is common to all graphics so it’s applying to all. I did go ahead and added the selector $el so it will not affect the other graphics.

Cheers,

1 Like

hello friech,

yes you are right… thank you so much

cheers

Hi @deranaloge,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.