Border around images

trisup what kind of difference will it make…the word inner. That’s the only difference between this code and the previous code. Will this be a thick distracting border like before or will it stop the border from disappearing on certain sides?

Hello Grace,

You will need to remove the borders in your images first and foremost.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 11.40.32 AM
Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 11.40.58 AM

Once you are sure that there are no longer any black borders in all your images, you can apply the code given by @Marc. This method will give you a uniform black border around the images as long as you will have to reupload the images and make sure that there are no added borders within the images.

Hope this makes sense.

Yes I understand ruenel. I just haven’t had a chance to do it yet but will this coming week and I will let you know how it goes. What about trisup’s code? Which one should I use? What’s the difference of having the word inner in the code?

Hello Grace,

@Tristup’s code is for adding a fixed and uniformed border around each box item on the page. It will not look good and still not resolve your issue yet since you haven’t edited/reupload your images. Just work on the image first and we can add the borders later on using the given code.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.