Body Contents of Page Disappeared

Help! I don’t know why the content on this page is not showing. I made some changes this morning then everything disappeared. https://kathryncostello.com/personal-branding/personal-branding-session/

I created it in Pro. It looks like Elementor is trying a hostile takeover. How do I get it to display the edits I made in Pro?

Hi @kcostellomak,

Thanks for reaching out.

I was investigating this and suddenly, it blocked me. It doesn’t allow access from location which is Philippines.

Though, my initial checking is because of this option Hide During Breakpoint - Explained. There are section/rows that are hidden on desktop, but visible on mobile. You can confirm that by accessing your site on mobile and content will be displayed. I recommend reconfiguring those options to fix your content visibility.

Thanks!

Thanks @rad. And you are always so helpful. I didn’t realize my firewall was blocking the Phillipines. I’ll fix that. I’ll check the breakpoints although I don’t think that’s it.

@rad Phillipines wasn’t blocked other countries were I turned took them off the list. Hopefully you can get back in. I determined that it’s not the breakpoints. In the pages list, it is listed as an Elementor page not a Pro page. I don’t know why that’s happening or how to change it.

Hello @kcostellomak,

It could be one of the broken html you may have added on the page. Please make sure that before you insert any code, it is valid and correct. After saving yours changes, you NEED to delete cache and minified CSS/JSS files files before testing the site again.

VO8tX3GKTP20MgDuotAssw

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

@ruenel, it must have been a caching thing even though I had cleared it several times. I did not clear CSS/JSS so that could have been the culprit. It started working again and Elementor was no longer showing as the page builder in the pages list. Thank you for your help.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.