Blog title on blog page

I have deleted the h1 blog title tag on all pages with your help, see: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/disable-the-blog-h1-and-wordpress-title-h1/24399/6.

But now the h1 tag is also gone on my blog page itself. I do want to have a h1 tag on that page, see: https://www.puppygroep.nl/blog/. How can I do that?

Also, is it possible to add a little text below the blog title? Same as on the category pages?

Thanks

Hi,

You just need to add this code back.

<?php if ( is_home() && x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_header_enable' ) == '1' ) : ?>

<header class="x-header-landmark x-container max width">
    <h1 class="h-landmark"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_title' ); ?></span></h1>
    <p class="p-landmark-sub"><span><?php echo x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_subtitle' ); ?></span></p>
  </header>

by adding it back, it will add the title and description.

You can edit those under Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options

But I do not want that H1 title on every page throughout the website. Only on the /blog/ page.

Will that be the case in your advice?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Yes, it will added to the Blog page because of the following condition.

if ( is_home() && x_get_option( 'x_integrity_blog_header_enable' ) == '1' ) :

Hope that helps.

Does not work …

Hi there,

My apologies but this is a bit confusing.

On your other post, you aimed to remove h1 to the following:

So the h1s are left for the post titles on the individual post page.

Now, you want to place the h1 back to the blog page which is the 'The Blog' which is doable when you undo this part:

So when you’re able to put back the code, you will have h1 to the blog page landmark title and the single post titles.

So I am not sure which part you are referring to that does not work.

Kindly provide us some more detail so that we can provide you with clear suggestions.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.