Blank Screen after entering License Code

Hosting company is in there now, which is why you can’t see anything. Once they are done, I will try your steps and report back.

Hello @Lulias,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Glad to hear that theme is now validated. However, I am not quite sure about the Revolution Slider issue you are reporting. Can you please elaborate?

That being said, I am seeing something quite weared on your website. There’s lot of 404 error messages and because of that layout is quite broken. Though the theme is validated, X layout is also broken. I am sharing few screenshots in secure note. Please note that I am reporting this to help you out. However, it’s not a Theme related problem. There’s something really odd with your server and it’s underline configurations which you need to check with the hosting company.

Thanks.

Thank you for the screenshots! I was on chat with our hosting company for 2 hours earlier. They really were no help. What should I be asking them about? The error message that is on the homepage, where the slider should be, reads:
Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.

To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it

I can’t find that setting, as you mentioned, the Slider page isn’t correct. Would uninstalling, and re-installing the Slider help at all?

Hello @Lulias,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Regarding the Revolution Slider, you can try to delete and reinstall and see if that helps. However, I think that might not work as there some issues with the hosting that’s not working properly. I also suggest you to either create a staging setup or try on a different hosting to see if everything works fine. If on a different hosting it’s working fine then issue lies on the current hosting provider which they need to take a look.

As this juncture beyond this it’s really not possible to assist you on this issue as it seems that the problem is coming because of the hosting on which we don’t have control and it’s getting out of scope which we can offer. Please try on a different hosting and see how it goes.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.