Banner does not show on the Shop Page

Hey @Mang,

Yes, the global header and footer don’t display even using the parent theme and that is because the WC Vendors Pro plugin is using the Shop header. I tried removing the 'shop' part in the code to see if it works but your site went down because I accidentally left a space in the code which caused an error.

Please reinstall WC Vendors Pro by deleting its folder in your plugins folder and then try removing the 'shop' part in the code. If it works, override the Ratings template of the WC Vendors Pro plugin.

If it does not work, please provide FTP access but please note that this case is a plugin conflict with our theme and we do not provide support for this. What we can do is check if our theme is really the cause of the issue.

Thanks.

When I remove the shop header, it distorts the page. Please see attached.

Hello @Mang,

Can you please use just the get_header(); and get_footer(); in your WC Vendors Pro template?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi,

It did not work. Please see attached.

Thanks

Hey @Mang,

I am updating the store-ratings.php file in the wc-vendors-pro/templates/store/ folder but it’s not updating in the frontend. It’s either you have aggressive caching or I’m updating the wrong file.

Please ask the plugin developer what file is responsible for displaying this page https://dev.mangtum.com/store/mangtum-store/ratings/

If you have aggressive caching and you don’t want to disable it, please copy your site to a staging server so we could freely test and without risk of breaking your current setup.

Please remember again that we are not guaranteeing a solution. We just need to know if the issue is with our theme so we could report it to our development team.

Give us FTP access also as asked previously.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

That is the correct template. The reason it could be not working is because this template has been overridden in the child theme at pro-child/wc-vendors/store/store-ratings.php.

Thanks

Hi @Mang,

You can provide the FTP and the .pem files for the AWS server where you have hosted your site, so we can freely experiment with the files and code written into that.

Thanks

Is there a way to attach those files. The upload here does not permit it.

Thanks

Hi @Mang,

You can add those files to either on Google Drive or the Dropbox account and share the details in the secure note. You can also email it to info@theme.co, please mention the Forum URL in the message.

Thanks

Thank you for your quick response, @tristup.

I have sent the details to info@theme.co

Hi @Mang,

It seems the issue is the conflict between Pro header and WC Vendor, and Pro header can’t initialize on that page. The action responsible for the Pro header are these

<?php do_action( 'x_after_masthead_begin' ); ?>
    <?php do_action( 'x_masthead' ); ?>
    <?php do_action( 'x_before_masthead_end' ) ?>

The Pro header uses defer action registration and utilize’s Wordpress’ current_filter(), and if current_filter() returns the wrong action caused by another plugin or function, then it will not work. Since we can’t fix this compatibility issue here in the forum, all we can do is add this to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

Ok. Thank you for your continued support.

Mang

Hi Mang,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.