Background video for site

Hi I tried setting up a rev slider on my site but couldn’t get it to work. I’m not even sure rev slider is the best option as I want to set a video background for my entire site - let me know what you think I should do? thanks

Hi @Oasis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There are couple of ways to add a background video, please follow any method that fits your needs Video background image through Wordpress and Theme X

Hope this helps!

Hi Nabeel I can’t get the rev slider solution to work and would prefer to use the background lower layer but I can’t get it to fill the section it just loads a small video - I want it to cover the page

Hello @Oasis,

I checked your dashboard and created one page called “Test” page, I have set a video in the background of the section and it is full width. To set the video in the background go your Section --->Background -->Advanced--->Add Video URL.

To make the video visible I have added padding in the section since the video is set in the background you need content or set the padding-top and bottom.

Test-Content-Pro1

Please set padding as per your design.

Thanks

thanks - appreciate the help!!

You are welcome @Oasis

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.