B and B Image Grid bug

Hi, Thanks for a great product Theme X, superb. So I have a nasty little problem. I am working with the B and B demo and when I try to change the content in the Image Grid demos the front end goes into a bad layout. I will talk through my steps. Number 1 I click on the section (pic 1)

Then when I click up to Rich Text from HTML (pic 2)

The image block warps (I havent eben changed any text or anything at this point. (pic 3) This then stays like this.

I need a fix for the front page when I accidentally saved this before relising the damage was done (pic 4)

Thnankyou for your help

Ps I have advanced editor on if that makes a difference.

Hi Gareth,

Thank you for writing in, but your site is under construction I cant inspect it. I have not seen this issue before so it could be a cause of a plugin conflict. In the meantime, please do testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Thanks for your reply. I have not actually installed any additional plugins apart from Under construction and revolution Slider that has come with the package, and oh, actually classic editor. But thats it. I will send you my credentials to log in and have a look.

Thanks so much for your reply, hugely appreciated.

Hi, I can confirm its not a plugin issue, I have disabled all plugins and tried again and yet many bugs are appearing. Even changing headlines there are issues.

Thanks Friech. I have sent a little secure Note with my details. I can confirm it is not a plugin issue, I disabled all of them. Ta

Hey Gareth,

It looks like you posted the same question twice. I hope it’s accidental but if not, please don’t post twice as it’s unfair to other customers.

Regarding the issue, yes, this is not a plugin conflict. Please check my answer in the other thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/b-and-b-image-grid-bugs/69886/2

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.