Any updates for Custom V2 Elements Documentation?

Hello support,

I am just wondering if you already have published a documentation on how to create custom V2 elements?

I have seen this post made in 2017 and it was mentioned that it will be released soon but it is almost 2 years and there is still no documentation released (or is there already?)

Thank you.

Hello @jadevs,

Thanks for asking.

We are in the process of redesigning and rewriting the Documentation and it’s a work in progress that also includes V2 elements documentation. I am not in a position to share ETA but it should be out soon.

Thanks.

Hello support,

I am not sure when is soon because two years ago that was what the support also said.

Thank you.

Hi @jadevs,

Sorry for the confusion, what was referred is just about v2 element documentation. There was no news about custom v2 elements documentation since the API or feature for v2 customizability aren’t available yet.

I can’t personally answer as to when v2 element customizability will be available. But once that feature becomes available, the documentation should follow :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.