Another Essential Grid Instagram Error

Hi all, ive searched this topic and tried to fix. My essential grid (v2.3.6) and wordpress are up to date. I am getting an error above my instagram posts “Instagram reports: Please check the settings”… I did notice that on the dashboard it is giving me the banner “Hi! Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive live updates, premium support and the template library.”

My copy of X is verified, is there something else I have to do to verify essential grid?

Thanks, Nextleap

Hey @NextLeap,

There could be a problem with your Instagram API or a 3rd party plugin caused it like in this thread. Before we investigate, we need to ensure first that this is not caused by 3rd party factors. Please confirm that you’ve done all the basic troubleshooting suggested in our Common Issues article here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. Only if none of the suggestions help, give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

The license has nothing to do with the error, by the way, and the license notification you see is normal so you can ignore it. Bundled plugins are fully functional without having to activate them.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.