Animate Columns on scroll

Hi guys,

Just looking for some support for animating columns when they appear on screen. I know this is a feature coming in future but looking for a short term fix?

I’ve seen solutions that you can implement based on percentage scroll of the page but this obviously stops working when I use it as a template for other pages (i.e. other page lengths). Is there anything that you can help with.

TIA

Hi The_Capture_Factory,
Thanks for reaching out.

Till the new features come, you can use the Classic Column element, which has the Fade Effect option to enable, that may serve your purposes too.
Although we don’t recommend any custom code to achieve this as that may break the usual functionalities and the structures. Still, you can try a few of the free plugin from the WordPress repository.
Please find the list of the free plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/animation+on+scroll/

NOTE: You can more information on how to use the CLassic Elements in this thread: Fade effect Column v2 vs v1 missing

Hope this helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.