All Media deleted from WP after update

Hey There,

X can be used in several sites. You may used it without validating it. Validation is only limited to two sites at the same times. One for the live site and the other for the staging site.

Please let us know once your done. Thanks.

Hi RueNel!

Okay I am soooo happy to report that I finally got my staging site up and running and pulling to the right databases and all that jazz. I have to say now that I’m done with the set up, everything makes sense but while going through it I really did feel pretty dumb. But I got it now.

So onto the main topic at hand, my staging site is staging.jonathanwhitecpa.com

I have tried to validate automatically and got the same error. “Could not retrieve extensions list. For assistance, please start by reviewing our article on troubleshooting”

I have already installed Wordfence pluging, ran the scans and deleted all suspected file issues.

Please help with the manual upload, the error I am getting is "Destination folder already exists. /home2/jpwhite/staging.jonathanwhitecpa.com/wp-content/themes/x/

Theme installation failed."

Hey @PWhite2,

The reason why you’re getting the “Could not retrieve extensions list…” error is that your X version is very old. Please follow the steps to Manually Update X here. You’re getting a “Destination folder already exists.” maybe because your uploading X from WordPress? That is incorrect. You need to upload through FTP and ensure first that the old x folder is removed. Please follow the steps in the link I provided. Please follow the Manual Update method step by step. Don’t skip steps.

Also, go to https://theme.co/apex/licenses and make sure your staging domain is registered under your license (Staging)

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.