Add search bar on Product pages

I have made a widget that works in other parts of the WooCommerce store, but how do I get the widget to work on a product page.

Navigating “back” in the browser the only way to start a new product search from a product page?

Hi @wghiacy,

Thanks for reaching out.
If you have a widget then you need to add it into the widget area of sidebar that will be shown on the Product page. If you have already added that and still, the widget is not coming up on the Product page, please check if the Theme Options > Layout and Design > Content Layout is set to any of the sidebar layouts as shown in the given screenshot.

Screenshot-2022-06-07-171242

If that is not the case and none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you… I am still not seeing a sidebar on the product pages.

My goal is to have a search bar available to search for other products.

Hey @wghiacy,

Sorry for the confusion! Our themes does not support a sidebar for the single products page as the design aims to make the user concentrate on the product being sold. That being said, you need to add some customization to achieve your goal, you may check this thread.

Hope that helps.

Got it! Thanks.

Hey @wghiacy,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.